Home Press Release QC opens 350 slots for student part-timers

QC opens 350 slots for student part-timers

151
0

Quezon City Hall has allotted 350 slots for students who are willing to work part-time during the summer at the local government’s different departments.
 
Qualified students will receive a minimum wage of P512 per day, 60 percent of which will be shouldered by the QC Hall and the remaining 40 percent will be provided by the Department Of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
 
According to project officer for the Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES), the objective is to provide additional financial to students who want to pursue their college education.
 
“To help poor but deserving students who wants to pursue their college education,” Gonzales said.
 
Students who are employed in the program will have to report for 20 days starting from April 3 to May 2, 2018.
 
To qualify, students should have at least graduated from Grade 10, computer literate, and knows how to deal with filing paper works.
 
The application period for students is divided into three periods: January 22 to 31 for registration and orientation, February 1 to 28 for the submission of requirements, and March 8 to 14 for the posting of the qualified applicants.
 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here